Help new and existing employees be all they can be by helping them overcome any obstacles they encounter.
* Assist employees with difficult technical issues as well as any personal things they may be struggling with.
* Attend and maintain an active presence in monthly department meetings.
* Build, design and deploy tools used internally to make the goals of team easier to achieve.
* Evaluate newly hired support administrators work to ensure policy was being followed and their quality of work was meeting standards.
* Identify employee strengths and weaknesses to create a development plan to get them on track.
* Lead and assist in meetings to provide employees with constructive feedback.
* Maintain documentation on employees current status to report to upper management.
* Participate in available technical training to expand and reinforce my current skill set.